Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 365, Week 2


Day 8, January 8
 Noah spent some time after church with Lego Star Wars.

Day 9, January 9
I had out some exercise stuff getting ready for the classes I was teaching this week.  Cooper thought he needed to help me.  Isn't he so tough?

Day 10, January 10
Do you remember Sarah?  She premiered on the blog a little over a year ago.  She is A.MAZ.ING.  
Here she is helping during one of our boot camp workouts.  She is such an amazing motivator, friend and trainer.  She pushes me to be a better instructor, trainer and friend.   I love her.
She's also really good at.......

Day 11, January 11
...... The Crow.
Well, yoga in general.  I leave her yoga classes completely drained.  She rocks.

Day 12, January 12
Tera attended a party tonight and had to dress in either 60's, 70's or 80's style clothes.  I happened to have almost everything she needed for the 80's, so her decision was easy!

Day 13, January 13
Pete was getting his snowboarding gear ready for the weekend while Cooper was home, so he let Coop mess around with it.  Those are his tiny legs.

Day 14, January 14
Psych is one of our favorite TV shows.  EVER.  Pete's assistant while he was in his residency the past few months got hooked on it, too, and she got us this pineapple.  
You'll only understand the meaning if you're a fan of the show.
So go watch it.

1 comment:

Tera said...

Thanks again for letting me borrow your 80's attire. You are so thoughtful. I love Noah's expression. He is concentrating so hard. Also LOVE Sarah's yoga picture. She really is amazing. Great pictures this week...as usual. :)