Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fun With Alyssa: Neuschwanstein


So on this particular trip to Neuschwanstein, I left my D3100 (my smaller camera) with my short lens attached to it, in the hotel room.  So all I had was my D300 (Pete calls it 'The Cockpit') and my zoom lens.  This was not the place to have a zoom lens.  So most of these shots aren't that great; I wasn't able to get all of the castle in one shot.  Luckily, we only live two hours away, and this was my third time being here.  I'm sure it wasn't my last, either.  

We walked out to the bridge that overlooks the castle.

Don't look down...


Actually, it's kinda cool with the zoom.  you see some details that you normally wouldn't with a full shot.



Looking out over the bridge.  These two make me smile.

We spotted some para sailors being dropped off by helicopter and then sailing out over the castle.
I'm going to do this someday.  Count on it.



Taking a licorice break.  


What a weirdo.  

My toothless wonder.

Pete drooled a little on this car... don't mind the old man in the other car.  He thought we were nuts.

1 comment: