We drove to Bamburg for Pete's O-day (mandatory family fun). We actually did have a fun time. Food, games, face-painting and dunking booths. What more do you need?
This is Pete's assistant, Joce, in charge of face-painting.
I love this sweet little girl and her big brown eyes.
Our awesome friend Abram, a.k.a. Spiderman.
Waiting for the magic show to start.
Noah wanted a dragon...
While Cooper chose to be a puppy.
Our sweet friend Ella.
Each clinic nominated people to have pies in the face.
These guys got nasty.
This is Colonel Gonzales, one of the smartest women I have ever met.... getting dunked because someone paid enough money for it.
And then Colonel Gonzalez paid lots of money for Captain Emmons to get dunked... along with his son.
On a funny note: I had to go buy Noah some new clothes to wear home, and I couldn't find the PX (clothing store) on post. So I just headed to the Army clothing supply store and bought a kid sized PT outfit. He had to wear an Army shirt and some very short shorts home. I told him he could never wear those shorty-shorts in public again.











No comments:
Post a Comment