Friday, August 26, 2011

Fun With Alyssa: Prague

There was no way I was going to let Alyssa leave without first taking her to my favorite city: Prague.  Pete was able to come with us, and we had so much fun!

From the top of St. Nicholas Church.




Walkin around the city.


The Castle, heading into St. Vitus Cathedral.



St. Vitus Cathedral.


Oh look!  I took a picture of pews!






Favorite sign of the day:


You'd have never guessed that I went to Prague with a couple of dorks.

We saw so many Chinese people (no offense) throwing peace signs in their pictures, we decided to join the fun.







St. Charles Bridge and a peace sign.

Pete plays this game where he tried hard to ruin a picture.  Sometimes he's really good at it.


Alyssa:  "Pete, go stand next to that guy and stick your tongue out."

And another one ruined.

The Astronomical Clock.


The church of Tyn.

He's getting old, but I still love him.

And another one ruined.

St. Nicholas Church, not the same as the Church of St. Nicholas.  Or maybe it's the other way around.  




We were on a hunt to find nesting dolls for a friend.  
No, I didn't get one of these.  I would've had to sell a child to get one.
Maybe I should go back....


The famous spot for taking pictures of St. Charles bridge and the Cathedral.

At the end of the day, Pete took the camera from me and went on a quest to find strange European fashion.
He found it in abundance.


And one last stop at the memorial for the victims of communism. 



I'm wondering if this kid saw Pete and Alyssa earlier in the day, jumping into my picture.  Pete had the camera this time, and the kid really wanted to get in the picture.  So we let him.

No comments: