Thursday, June 4, 2009

PhotoStory Friday: She's My Favorite Friend

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



We have come to collect lots of pictures of Annie and Miss Penelope.  These two are the bestest of buddies.  You almost can't let one outside without the other hearing her; almost like they have this sense about the other.  It's so dang cute.  They both tell us moms that they "need" each other.  I love it. 
They are 4 months apart, and have the same curly hair.  They run they same way, scream the same way, and of course, they are both obsessed with Dora and the Princesses. 
I hope even though we are moving far away (to which Penelope just says "I will move with Annie") they are able to remember each other.







18 comments:

Maggie May said...

They are lovely! Like little princesses.
Great photos!

Wayne said...

Awww, they look so cute, I betthey will be best buddies for life.

great photo friday

scrappysue said...

gorgeous girls!

Chris said...

I LOVE the two little princesses!

Annie still loves me the most, right?

RIGHT?!

Emily said...

That is so sweet...there's nothing quite like a real best friend!

Anonymous said...

Best friends are the best. Those pictures are great. Perfect memories.

Jessica said...

How precious. I hope they remember each other too, what a darling life long friendship it would be.

echoeve said...

what a great friendship

Girlfriends are sisters we choose for ourselves

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh my gosh, they are so sweet. absolutely precious!

Steph said...

Oh how sweet is that. It actually brought tears to my eyes. Forever friends.
Beautiful photos!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Oh how sweet! I bet the move will be a little hard for them both. I hope time will ease the separation.

I love the new header too! Awesome!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, they are dolls! And, such besties!

Lindsay said...

Those pictures are so adorable! I wish my daughter had someone like that to hang with!

CC said...

I just love that sprinkler picture! Great angle!

Unknown said...

Look at them! They are dolls! And they're making memories, building lifelong friendships. :)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Such cute little gals! They look so much alike. In order for them to remember each other, it will be up to the parents to keep them in touch.

Robyn said...

I love that wrapped in towels shot.

Straight to Your Hart said...

Oh, I hope so! My littlest has a friend just like that now. As a matter of fact, when we go out it is often asked if they are twins. I now just reply Yes...easier that way:0)

Darling pictures!