Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Let's Slide Again!

Pete had a four day weekend, so we decided to spend a little time together (which we haven't been able to do much of during this residency), so we headed over to our local bounce house, The Jump Zone.  I have heard the name since I got here, but assumed it was a huge building and a very pricey activity, so I avoided it.  However once we got there, and used our military discount, we only paid $13 for all the kids, and Pete and I were free!  Totally worth it.  We took Annie's BFF, Penelope, with us, because she is going on vacation at the same time that we leave, and they are really going to miss each other.  

The Sinking Pirate Ship.  This one had the best and fastest slide.


The Princess Castle. This one had a great little jump area that Cooper loved.


Superman and The Circus House.  The Circus House and a giant elephant, and everytime I took Cooper on the slide he would say "effant fun!"


This is the "Effant" slide.


The Fire Truck.  This one also had a really fast slide.


Penelope had no fears at all.


These two rarely left each other's sides.


Cooper was so much fun to take down the slides.  Check out his hair!


Pete and I had had just as much fun as the kids.


Noah was so fast on most of the slides that this was the only action shot we got of him.


Although he paused for a minute to take a picture with his mommy!


Cooper enjoyed bouncing and falling, each time saying "ooohhhhh."



Annie had a blast, and to our surprise, enjoyed going down the slides without us.


Pete is planning on taking the kids again this Saturday when his friend Matt is in town, and I am off teaching.  Matt will have a blast, right Leslie?!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That looks like so much fun! That is way better than the carnival. Your kids looked like they had a good time and you can see Cooper saying OOOH! in the pictures. So cute!