Like I said in my last post, I took Annie's pictures this week. They just turned out ok. I never really got a picture of her. I got pictures of the fake-smiling Annie. I am hoping that once I take Noah out with her, he will make her laugh, so that I can really capture her. These are some of the pictures that I like, but I'm not sure that I love any of them, although how can you not love this chubby little face?
To see the ones that "didn't make the cut" but are still cute, see the post below.

13 comments:
Annie is the most gorgeous little girl. Great photos!
That girl just plain old makes me happy...she is so stinkin' cute andn I KNOW her personality just screams JOY.
Every one of those shots is fantastic. She's beautiful.
i know exactly what you mean. they're still gorgeous tho
oh, she's such a cutie...and those curls!
Oh, the ones with the flowers behind her back are adorable.
Well, you know I love them all -- but the sepia shot with the flowers behind her back is AWESOME!
Oh, and I'd say if Annie was being uncooperative, then you did get a picture of "her."
As a parent and a photographer, I have to say the first shot is the best.
That first one is SO cute!
You sure have a photographer's eye.
Precious. You are so talented, both in photography and in making little girls. She's beautiful.
The pictures are beautiful, you do such a great job! Annie looks like a lot of fun, she is adorable.
Hey, at least she's cooperating! I have some nightmare stories about trying to get my boys pictures, let me tell you!
Beautiful photos!
She is darling!
Post a Comment