Happy Mother's Day to all my mom friends, all those who aren't moms yet, and to all those who are like a mom to me, even if we aren't related! I love you all!
I woke up this morning to Pete making my favorite breakfast ever, Arroz Con Leche (rice and milk). It's something he made on his mission, and started making for me after we got married. I love it! The kids made me cards, and we had fun spending time together. Noah also brought home a flower and a pot he decorated himself.
I am so grateful to be a mom, and although it is definitely the hardest job I have ever had, it is also the most rewarding. I love seeing all the new things they learn and discover, and I love that I am the first person they run to and tell about it. I love waking up to an adorable face greeting me, and I love all the hugs and kisses I am rewarded with each day.
I also need to tell my own mom how much I love her. She is awesome! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother, who supports me in all that I do, is always encouraging me, and has never given up on me, even when I have given up on myself. She loves her grandchildren "to the moon and back" and always has them on her mind.
Love you mom!
3 comments:
I hope you had a great Mother's Day. From the post it sounds like you did.
Love you back. I hope you had a great Mother's Day....even if you couldn't get a "good" picture of you and the kids!
OK...."Anonymous" is really me. I forgot to log in first....duh. I didn't want you to think someone weird was posting on your blog...just weird Mom.
Post a Comment