Monday, May 25, 2009

Farewell To The Old Header

Notice I finally changed the picture at the top of the blog?  Well, the old one was a year old, and I figured it was time for a new one.  It's been hard for me to think about taking that picture off because I love it so much.  It is my favorite picture of all the kids.  My wonderful friend, 
Jenni Gilbreth, took it last year.

One last look...sigh.


7 comments:

Jessica said...

The new one is so cute too! Did you take it Pam? Your kids are so darling.

Chris said...

Pam, that header is AWESOME! Great job! Find a fair and enter it (or enter it out her in August)

Chris said...

I mean "here" in August, of course.

Marly said...

I really like the new one. It is also very cute and shows your kids that they actually did like each other!

Laurie said...

Love the new header, it's a great shot Pam!

Lindsay said...

You have adorable kids, and I can see why it was a little sad taking that picture down....but the new one is awesome, too!

Erin said...

Jenni lived in my dorm my first year of college. Small world. She is a great gal.