It's been raining a lot here in Tennessee, which means everything is extra green. We drive through tunnels like this everyday, and I finally decided to stop in the middle of one of the streets that isn't quite as busy as others to take a shot.
And our river is extra high because of all the rain.
For a fun story, read the post below!

8 comments:
Beautiful! I've always wanted to drive through a street like this. You captured it very nicely.
Happy Friday!
Very green. And Watery. And Tennessee-y.
Wow, those are some seriously green trees!
How pretty! Hooray for nice green trees!
Someday I'd like to drive through a canopy of trees like that.
Amazing photos - I love the first one, it reminds me of a lot of roads I've driven on in England, so cozy and all covered over with trees.
Beautiful shots!
oh, we never have green and water like that. Thanks for sharing. Hope you can stop by to view my photo hunt Thanks so much.
When we were finishing the drive into Oregon I couldn't believe how full of joy I was. Not because we were in Oregon, but because of the green! It was an incredible relief on all the stress I had been feeling. I realized green is my sun. Sunny days are great, but I can get through the rainy, gray winter because it's green! Green just makes me happy, and one of my favorites is driving through a tunnel of it, very like your picture.
Post a Comment