In an effort to get these pictures on the blog before we left Germany, I didn't edit any of them. It's pretty evident in a few of these pictures. Sorry.
We arrived in Venice and went right to our port. We were so excited to get on that ship! It was the
MSC Fantasia.
The first thing Annie noticed inside the ship was the staircase. It sparkled!
And of course, she had to be a bit spazzy on the deck.
But she is oh-so-cute.
Like I said, I didn't edit anything. This is really bright. It was still a little cold to be swimming outside, so we did most of our swimming...
...at the inside pool.
We enjoyed the show the first night. This is Jack Sparrow, can you tell?
Our first stop was Bari, Italy. We left the kids on the boat in the kid care, and spent a few hours walking around the city. It wasn't an exciting place, and nothing really stood out to us, but we had fun exploring and eating Italian treats.
That's right. It's called the Titti Twister Bar.
I wish I could remember what this was called. It was right in the middle of the city, obviously very important. I didn't buy a book about the city, and there is no information in my cruise travel book, so I can't tell you anything about it.
I think this might be called the Church Of Nicolas, or something similar.
Just chillin.
Cute little narrow roads.
Back on the ship, Pete decided he needed a glamour girl shot on the stairs, too.
Seriously sparkly stairs.
Our sleeping arrangement was awesome. The two bunk beds came down from the ceiling. The kids took turns sleeping in them, and Annie and Cooper took turns sleeping with us...until we figured out that Cooper fit in the window seat. Those pictures will be in another cruise post.
We spent some time in the pool, where the water was pulled straight from the ocean. It was really salty.











No comments:
Post a Comment