Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dubrovnik, Croatia


Our last stop on the cruise was Dubrovnik, Croatia.  It wasn't on the original itinerary, but it was added a few weeks before we left.  I am so glad!  It was a very expensive stop, but well worth the cost.








The one thing I wanted to do was walk the wall and see this street, the Stradun.  We arrived early enough that the crowds were small, so the picture isn't full of tourists.  I was so glad for that!



The Stradun, from up high on the wall.

We walked the city wall, which is about a mile and a quarter.






Noah and Annie were guarding the criminal Cooper.  Noah was very serious about the job.

Some jewelry being sold on the wall.  I loved them all, but not enough to buy one.  They were all hand-crotcheted with wire.

Look at those two little studs.




Taking a break.


Inside the city wall.



No comments: