I had the opportunity to drive to Prague and see two of my cousins (well, my mom's cousins) in a super fancy concert hall. My cousin Steven works for an energy company who was putting on a presentation and hoping that his idea would be picked up in Prague. His sister, my cousin Jeannine, is a world-famous flute player. She plays for the Tabernacle Orchestra in Salt Lake City, and has been featured in soundtracks and played with many famous musicians. She and her friend who is a harp player put out a CD recently and they were touring Europe together.
Somehow I found out she was playing at the presentation Steven was hosting in Prague so I emailed for tickets, and was surprised when I actually got them. I kind of thought it was a long shot.
I invited a few friends, and we tried to get dinner before but ran out of time. To our surprise, they fed us at the concert! And it was delicious!
Charee and I taking pictures of ourselves in the mirror.
The rest of the group that came to the concert: Pete, Lydia and Paul, Maratee and Amber.
I only took a few pictures inside the concert hall, but it was so pretty.
Jeannine had no idea I was coming. It was so much fun to see her!
That is a big harp...









No comments:
Post a Comment