I saw the new Twilight movie while I was in Utah (opening weekend, that was a first) with my mom and my best friend. But when I got back to Germany, a bunch of friends were going to the late showing, so I decided to go. We all made up shirts sporting our "team." Most of us chose to be "Team Bella's Dad's mustache," although there were a few romantics who chose to have their husbands names on their shirts.
Not me.
Go Team Bella's Dad's Mustache!
Angie, Crystal and Amber
It amazes me how talented I am. I can talk on the phone AND hold up a finger mustache.
Amazing, don't you think?
Lydia, me, Crystal, Amber, Charee and Becky
Deanna. Love her.
We're so hot.
Angie and Lydia
And the whole gang. Here we go with all the names:
Jeanette, Deanna, Crystal, Charee, Becky, Chanda, Tera, Rachelle, Amber, me, Missy, Angie, Mercedes, Lydia, Katie
Chanda, Tera and the crazy fan in the background is Becky.


No comments:
Post a Comment