This year I am serving on the PTA board. I am in charge of pictures and flyers and all advertising. Our first big event was our Halloween parade. We had the school kids dress up and parade around the school in their costumes, and at the end they received treats and snacks.
I seriously don't know what this move is called. He did it in all of his pictures while wearing this costume.
Playing around while all the mom's were setting up. Noah is on the end in the mask, Annie is next to him.
There's Noah. When he told me he wanted to be General Grevous for Halloween, I had to ask him who it was. I am sooo not up on the Star Wars characters.
Annie and her friends.
Yes- I was a woopie cushion. And I rocked the costume, thank you very much.
Annie and her good friend, Eireanne.
My buddy, David.
Bailey and her pumpkin... she had a fan hidden in there to keep it full of air.
TJ
Some of my PTA peeps.
My adorable friend, Deanna, dressed as Princess Peach.
Deanna's oldest son, Jayden.
And Deanna's youngest son, Jayce.
The Potato Head Family.









No comments:
Post a Comment