Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wanna Come Shopping With Me?


On Saturday, I took a trip with three other friends to the nearby Crystal Factory. Once a year, the factory has a huge sale, so we decided to hit it. It was similar to Walmart on Black Friday, but it was still fun. We all got some very nice things.

I bought 8 wine glasses (yes, for all my boozing). I figured they would be great for nice dinners.
Did you know that white wine glasses and red wine glasses are different sizes?
I didn't until I got home and realized that I had 4 of each. Oh well.



I picked up a small vase, because I have a large crystal vase, but sometimes it is just too big.

Super cool candy dish.


A cute little bowl, that I haven't decided what to do with.

And another cute little bowl.

Some of these things, like the bowls, I doubled up on so I had some gifts ready when I need them. I also picked up a vase and had it engraved as a gift for a wedding this summer, but it's already packaged up and ready to mail.
Anybody want to take a guess at how much money I spent on all this?
$300? $400?

Try $50.
I know, you're all jealous.

2 comments:

Sue said...

OK - when I come to visit you, this store is definitely on the list of places you're taking me! Beautiful stuff!

Laurie said...

That's disgusting. I have almost nothing to decorate my house with (not including the walls of course) and I could really use shopping like that! :)