Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Pool Is Cool

It finally warmed up enough this week to pull out the pool, so the neighborhood got an after school treat today in our backyard.

He's just so cute.

The kids took turns jumping into the pool, and I declared Armando the winner of this event. This kid had the coolest jumps, every single time!


Here's sweet Bailey. I realize this picture is a little blurry, but the first things I noticed were her arm and that foot pointed on her tucked up leg. This is the making of a little dancer! This picture totally screamed DANCE to me.

Noah's jumps are never the same. He tries new things every time.


Joey tried this cannonball over and over again, and this was the closest she got. Pretty good, though.

Making a whirlpool.


Another Bailey shot. This little girl makes me happy.

I. Don't. Know.

Again, I. Don't. Know.

2 comments:

Tera said...

I'm so impressed that you have already posted these. They look amazing! And the kids had such a fun time. Thanks for sharing your pool and swing set and backyard and pictures and popsicles and.... too many things to name. You really are a great neighbor and friend.

Laurie said...

The Annie shot is just too fun. It made an excellent black and white for PSF! I love how no matter what all kids will make whirlpools!