On Friday, we celebrated Noah's 7th birthday with some of his friends. Nothing spectacular, since I was flying solo on this party. We took everyone to Anthony's pizza on post, and then to the opening night of the new Shrek movie. I think even though the night was a whirlwind, everyone had fun. And I especially have to thank my wonderful friends Tera, Liliana and Uli for helping me out. They stayed with us the whole time and helped wrangle kids and clean up.
Capri Sonnes (capri suns). It's like the Nectar Of The Gods to the kids over here.
Four large pizzas. I think we had three slices left.
This is my adorable neighbor Joey. This girl always has a funny face (especially when she has food) to share with me when I pull out the camera.
Chow down on cupcakes. My kind of party.
This is my favorite picture of the night. Noah isn't even looking at me, while Sammy or Conner (they're twins and I can't tell them apart) thinks this face is awesome.










3 comments:
OK that is NUTS...my dad was in the army ya know and we used to eat at Anthony's on post in Fairbanks Alaska 20 years ago and it looked exactly like that.
It looks like he had a ball. Well done Pam. And thanks to those three that stuck around to help you. I appreciate it.
fun! you're a good mom!
Post a Comment