Pam, I'm a blog stalker. Your blog is so funny. I started reading it before you left, and now I read it regularly. I wish I had known you better while you lived here!!! This pic is hilarious! Every kid in the class is laughable...it's almost like you would have to try to get this! Wouldn't you think with digital pics they'd have something better? Was this the best?
That's our Noah! Always paying attention ...just not to what everyone else is paying attention to! His little mind is always thinking two steps ahead of everyone else. He's going to laugh at that picture when he's older!
There must have been something interesting going on in that corner since another kid is looking over there too. I am sure I will have many pictures like that. Connor smiles at the camera for all of 2 seconds. Also, I can't believe he is reading! Sydney will be jealous. She keeps asking me when she can read. I guess I could teach her some letters, but i'm not ready for her to grow up.
He's just concerned. There's an epic sized spider in that corner, and he's watching out for everyone. He has a cheesy smile on his face so that no one else knows there's something wrong, but he knows!!! THAT'S MY BOY!
5 comments:
what a funny kid. Who is he looking at?
Pam, I'm a blog stalker. Your blog is so funny. I started reading it before you left, and now I read it regularly. I wish I had known you better while you lived here!!! This pic is hilarious! Every kid in the class is laughable...it's almost like you would have to try to get this! Wouldn't you think with digital pics they'd have something better? Was this the best?
That's our Noah! Always paying attention ...just not to what everyone else is paying attention to! His little mind is always thinking two steps ahead of everyone else. He's going to laugh at that picture when he's older!
There must have been something interesting going on in that corner since another kid is looking over there too. I am sure I will have many pictures like that. Connor smiles at the camera for all of 2 seconds. Also, I can't believe he is reading! Sydney will be jealous. She keeps asking me when she can read. I guess I could teach her some letters, but i'm not ready for her to grow up.
He's just concerned. There's an epic sized spider in that corner, and he's watching out for everyone. He has a cheesy smile on his face so that no one else knows there's something wrong, but he knows!!! THAT'S MY BOY!
Post a Comment