A pair of red shoes.
That's right, I am almost 29 years old, and I have never owned a pair of red shoes. I never even had sparkly, red Dorothy slippers. Until now, I have been a little scared of bright colors. Not in general, just on my feet.
However, Pete and I are attending a Ball on Saturday night, and although it isn't formal, we are expected to dress nice. So Pete told me to go ahead and buy a black dress that I have been looking at; one of those "little black dresses" that covers everything that needs covering, and can be dressed up or down for different occasions. But I decided I needed something bold on my feet. Here they are:
And would you believe I spent less than $25 on them?!
12 comments:
cute shoes! I love them. I remember I was always afraid of red shoes til I got brave and bought a pair. Now I can't get enough of them! Love the red!!
Love 'em!
I need you back as my shopping buddy!
Those are AWESOME! I LOVE High heels!
When you find your little black dress, I want to know where! I've been searching for graduation and can't find a modest one...sigh.
Those are so stinkin' CUTE!! I bet you look smokin in them!!!
I love the red shoes! I went shoe shopping last night and to my dismay my feet are too fat to make anything look good right now... a nice shot to the self esteem that is far past the pooper these days. Sigh... but enough about me... I really do love your selection of shoes :)
LOVE them! Welcome to the red shoe club! :)
You heathen!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! Please tell confess where you found these for such a steal! :)
These made me dry. You can probably figure out why. I love you!
oops, I meant CRY.
Post a Comment