Here are just a few pictures of what is on our walls.
My parents gave me this temple picture for Christmas, so I added it to our family pictures. I am considering changing all the pictures to sepia to match, but we'll see.
This was my present to myself for Christmas. It was one of those killer, 70% off deals that I couldn't pass up. The funny thing is that Pete tried to get it for me later, and it was on back order. Good thing I was quick!
This was Pete's gift to me. He actually let me pick it out. We thought it was quite fitting for our home.
I finished the boys room, not that I did anything amazing to it. Noah wanted an elephant room, so I made sure that when I was in Utah, I took some pictures at the zoo.
This is what I took at the zoo. If you have been to the Hogle Zoo, this is part of the big brown elephant that squirts water.
My aunt brought this back from Thailand, I believe. I think this is why he wanted an elephant room.
2 comments:
I love both of those temple pictures.
So cute! When (and if) I get my own place, you will have to come help me!
Post a Comment