Yes, it does happen.
Rarely.
And in small amounts.
The forecasters have been warning us of the cold and the flurries that were to come this week.
Someone on the radio described it as "brutally" cold. The low tonight is supposed to be 9.
9.
By this time of year, we are used to 9-.
Ok, that's cold, but I think "brutally" cold is too much.
What I want to tell people is wah wah wah (you know, like Charlie Brown's teacher), Suck It Up!
But I won't.
1 comment:
Dear Pam,
We missed you up here in Milwaukee today. We tried to visit you in Tennessee, but I guess 9 degrees just isn't much of presence for you. We'll try harder next time, and for now, stick around in Wisconsin for awhile, which by the way, is some of my best work- negative three for the high today!
Love,
The Bitterly Cold Weather
Post a Comment