Did Noah have any commentary about them being pink=girly? Or does having a sister solve some of that? I suppose having a sister could either help that, or make it a lot worse.
So, you should share your senior pic on here. We shared at the last book club and you can see mine if you scroll down the blog a bit. Mandie unknowingly has shared hers, so now you should too! :)
Hazel likes Pinkalicious too. This is a great idea especially with Valentine's Day just around the corner. Do you know there's a Purple book too? Can't think of the name now though of course.
Brooklyn loved that book when we borrowed it from the library. I'm going to buy it I think although Lance swears he'll somehow lose it if I do...too much pink I guess. Funny thing is that we had just bought stuff to make pinkalicious cupcakes too! I'm excited to make them!
8 comments:
Those look great! There are so many things I can't eat right now - I crave ALL of them! Eat some for me.
We love that book here, too! Jackson loves the last page. Olivia actually went to a "Pinkalicious" birthday party last night - it was really cute.
Did Noah have any commentary about them being pink=girly? Or does having a sister solve some of that? I suppose having a sister could either help that, or make it a lot worse.
So, you should share your senior pic on here. We shared at the last book club and you can see mine if you scroll down the blog a bit. Mandie unknowingly has shared hers, so now you should too! :)
who doesn't love cupcakes? you WON my giveaway!!!!!
Yum! Now I want to see that book (even though I hate pink...)
Hazel likes Pinkalicious too. This is a great idea especially with Valentine's Day just around the corner. Do you know there's a Purple book too? Can't think of the name now though of course.
Brooklyn loved that book when we borrowed it from the library. I'm going to buy it I think although Lance swears he'll somehow lose it if I do...too much pink I guess. Funny thing is that we had just bought stuff to make pinkalicious cupcakes too! I'm excited to make them!
Ooo that book is awesome! You should find the book called Purplicious. It's a spinoff of Pinkalicious. It even has the same girl in it!!
Post a Comment