Thursday, January 22, 2009

PhotoStory Friday: 3's Company

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek




I love when my kids play well together.  I love when they help each other play. And I love watching them make up scenes and stories together.  
Here they were playing with window clings and making up stories about bugs and rainbows.



16 comments:

tammi said...

Those are such precious pictures ~ capturing those wonderful moments when you can't help but feel blessed to be a mom. And the black & white makes them so whimsical.... beautiful!

Chris said...

I love that Cooper is old enough to join in with Noah and Annie now.

david mcmahon said...

Thanks for the visit and the comment. Like you, I cherish my children.

They sustain us through the wonderful path that is Life. And we can never, ever estimate their worth to us, for such a figure has not been invented yet by mathematicians.

Michelle said...

I love pictures in front of windows!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Your kids are so adorable! And it is great that they play together like that. I hope to have another baby sometime and I hope Jonathan loves playing with his sister or brother!

Angela said...

I guess I am going to have to get some window clingy things for some peace! lol I love your pics ~ I'm a sucker for any b/w!

tiarastantrums said...

so adorable - my kids love those things as well!

The Harris Family said...

Your kids are adorable! You really capture the moment when taking pictures!

Valerie said...

Precious memories you were able to caputre. Loved them!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh I love those shots, the lighting and tones are stunning!

Cathy said...

Precious! What a great idea...letting them play with window clings! I'll bet they played for a while!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I love it when my kids play nicely too.

CC said...

Absolutely amazing pics, kids, and story. I am jealous. Especially today when my kids have driven me to the edge...

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

So cute and I love black and whites.

Anonymous said...

Those are some great shots with some cute kids!

imbeingheldhostage said...

Great shots! I bet you have gorgeous photos like these all over your house :-)