Monday, July 7, 2008

Sy-Saurs! (or Dinosaurs in Annie-talk)

We had a chance last week to go to Thanksgiving Point and go throught the Dinosaur Museum. The kids were really excited. They both love dinosaurs, and they got to see their good friends Sydney and Connor. I was equally excited, because I got to see my good friend, Mandie! They got to play in the sand (why are kids so attracted to that stuff?) and make their own fossils. I let them all pick out a toy from the gift shop at the end. Noah picked out a dinosaur toy, Cooper got a turtle, and Annie picked out snakes. Yep, Snakes. She is fascinated by them. They even went to bed with her that night.





Sittin by the "spike-tail"

At least I can get Connor to smile.

They really wanted to get in this Sharks mouth.


Digging in the sand.

This is the dinosaur at the entrance to the museum.

This is how Cooper enjoyed the last half of the museum.

She is so cute in this apron!

Annie and her buddy, Connor.

They look really happy to show me their fossils, don't they?






Also, the post below says that their is a story to follow about Dad and the Giant Dinosaur. There really isn't. Those pictures just crack me up, so I had to put them up. The funny thing is, Noah tried to do the same thing: