Wow, I can't believe he is so big! He has been so much fun the past month, and has changed so much. I think when Pete gets home, he will think Cooper is a totally different baby! He is sitting up on his own (finally), but still has no desire to crawl. He is saying "mama", which I LOVE! He started clapping and waving about two weeks ago. He loves playing with the kids, and thinks Noah is amazing. He is starting to look at the kids when I ask "where's Noah?" or "where's Annie?" He likes food now, but only big people food. He ate baby food for a total of 2 weeks, and then moved on. In the last three days he has had three different kinds of pasta and some rice and sauce, and whatever else I can shove in his mouth. He still loves dill pickles.




No comments:
Post a Comment