Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Candy From the Weatherman

Saturday, we went to the Farmington Days parade with my sister-in-law, Sharon , and her three kids. It was a lot of fun, and the weather was great. The highlight, for me anyway, was when Kevin Eubanks (no, not the one from the Tonight Show) a local weatherman on KSL walked past the kids. He was handing out candy to the kids. He went back to his truck, grabbed a giant armful, walked up to Noah, who was holding a very large Pampered Chef bag, and said "that's the biggest bag I've ever seen!" He dumped the whole armful in the bag. Noah and his older cousin, Matt, turned around to look at us, and both of their mouths were opened as wide as a large mouth bass. They were stunned. All we could muster up through the laughing was a couple of thumbs up.

2 comments:

Pete said...

Noah is a charmer just like his mother. He can get anything out of anyone. We need to teach him to go for money now instead of candy.

Jenni said...

I watched Mark Eubank growing up. Nice guy. I miss watching Utah news. I miss the white snow jacket.