Saturday, January 1, 2011

Project 365, Weeks 50, 51 AND 52


Day 342, December 10
Theraflu and I became best buds over the weekend.  


Day 343, December 11
Santa.
A small posse of elves.
And the bouncers.



Day 344, December 12
Our friends came over to hang out.  
And what do we do at Pam's house?
EAT COOKIES!!!!



Day 345, December 13
Tera and I were frantically working on a school project all evening.  
Any guesses what it might have been?



Day 346, December 14
Homemade Orange Chicken.
Waaayyyyy better than the restaurant stuff.
I haven't posted it on my recipe blog yet, but here's where I found it.



Day 347, December 15
Yes, I am proud to call him mine.



Day 348, December 16
This is our new friend, Pita.  She speaks English and Spanish.
Pita's parents just moved here, and needed a babysitter that could speak to her in Spanish, so we volunteered,  
Geez, she's cute.



Day 349, December 17
It's so nice to have two toothbrushes in the holder again.

Is that dorky?



Day 350, December 18
We spent the afternoon at a Christmas Market, and this empty manger called out to me and my camera.
To me, it's THE meaning of Christmas.



Day 351, December 19
Any guesses what this might be?



Day 352, December 20
I wasn't trying to take this picture.  I was just pointing my camera without looking and testing something.  This is one of the places that I teach.  I love this room.  



Day 353, December 21
This hanging star is the answer to the question on day 351.



Day 354, December 22
One of the treats I included in the neighbor gifts.  They were just a teeny bite of heaven.



Day 355, December 23
One of the eleventy-million booths at the Nuremburg Christmas Market.  



Day 356, December 24
We made cookies for Santa today.
Coop really got into the whole thing.



Day 357, December 25
I didn't take much on Christmas day, but this was by far my favorite.



Day 358, December 26
After we got home from church, the snow started falling.
This December we hit 39 inches.
The record was set 50 years ago, at 32 inches.
The average: 7 inches.



Day 359, December 27
Santa brought us a keyboard.
Now if only someone in the house knew how to play....



Day 360, December 28
One of my favorite new families.
This was the coldest day I have taken pictures, yet the family still appears to be happy.  
P.S.... isn't this little girl the cutest thing ever?



Day 361, December 29
I had 6 kids over night and all day, and we needed a treat AND a project, so cupcakes won.
The majority of the cupcakes looked like this.
I actually had to vacuum the sprinkles off my table.



Day 362, December 30
We took the new sled out for a test run today.  
My daughters face is in there somewhere.



Day 363, December 31
Um..... I lost two days somewhere.

Dangit.


This is Pete and Aidy.
Aidy's dad is a fellow dentist who is deployed right now, and Aidy has attached herself to Pete. 
She wants him everywhere that she is.

And she calls him Pizza.


THE END!!!

I only missed one day this year, however it looks like I lost two days somewhere.  Guess I should go find them.

Stay tuned for this year's photo project!

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Fun! I love them. I also really really love your idea for 2011. I saw something similar before...just four photos though...and it was neat. Yours will be way neater. And yes I'm aware that that's not even a word :)

Baccarat Rules said...

Instead of criticising write the variants is better.