Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blogging Will Resume Soon

I haven't blogged in a month.

Have you noticed?

After Christmas, my life got much busier for various reasons.
I also needed a break from taking pictures for a bit.  

I promise that pictures are coming soon. 
I promise that stories are coming soon.  

Please forgive my lack of time.  I'm working on a formula to add 10 hours to my day.  I'l let you know when I figure it out.  

However.... here are some highlights of the past month in words:

*Pete and I took a much needed trip to Spain, without the kids.  We had a blast.  Those pictures are coming...
*All the kids went back to school, thus re-instating my sanity.
*I started teaching more classes, got 5 or 6 offers for other classes and ended up in the German newspaper (the article is coming soon).  
*Pete's schedule filled up now that he is back to work after the deployment.  He has zero time to breathe anymore, but loves his job all the same. 
*Cooper became a sunbeam at church, which means we no longer have any nursery-aged kids.  

I PROMISE there will be pictures this week.  

At least I think I promise.

2 comments:

Larissa said...

Glad you're back on the blog! Wow, you're going to be in the paper? That's awesome. I think you really do need to put a zumba video of you on youtube! then I could try your class! (At least as much as I can move being prego).

Leslie said...

Hooray for the post! Can't wait to see the Spain pics. So glad Pete is now home and I totally understand about sanity and school.