
Hosted by Chris
Day 293, October 22
As the weather has been turning colder, we see a lot of this fog resting on top of the lakes around here.
Some days its very thick, others not so much.
It's actually quite gorgeous in person; this picture doesn't do it justice.
Maybe I should actually learn how to take a picture like this....
Day 294, October 23
This is Little S.
We all went to a birthday party today, and when nobody was watching her, she attacked her slice of the cake.
I wonder how long it took to wash off, or if her face was stained for a day or two?
Day 295, October 24
Cooper's 3rd birthday.
I let him decide whether to carve pumpkins or make cookies, and I guess it's obvious what he chose.
And, no...I am NOT a pumpkin artist, just in case you were wondering....
Day 296, October 25
Random obligatory shot for the day.
From the window of my office.
Day 297, October 26
There were a lot of birthdays at Annie and Cooper's school this week, so Coop's wasn't celebrated until today. He came home with this rockin' crown, with wishes written all over it.
Annie wished him a star....
Day 298, October 27
The evenings dessert menu at our Young Men/Young Women activity....
Can you guess what any of these are?
Day 299, October 28
This is the cupboard/space under my kitchen sink.
And this is the way Annie shows how much she loves me.







3 comments:
The pumpkins are great!
For your foggy lake, (which I would love to see!) try a longer exposure with a tripod, perhaps that will capture more of a misty quality as the fog moves about. If you try it out, be sure to post so I can see! :)
I'm excited to see that Laurie gave you a suggestion for your pic that I was going to say. I'd like to know if it works too.
I love the lake picture. I also love the pink frosting attack. So fun!
Post a Comment