Thursday, October 21, 2010

PhotoStory Friday: Project 365, Week 42





365
Hosted by Chris

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli


Day 286, October 15
This look on Annie's face is pure joy.
She is watching a video her dad made for all the kids, and she squeeeeled when she saw him.




Day 287, October 16
Noah brought this home from school yesterday.  He went on a field trip called a Volksmarch, and I gave him 5 Euro to buy some food.  
He bought this coke and a piece of cake.  

Seriously... if he's going to buy a soda this big, I need to at least teach him the right one to buy ( Dr. Pepper, duh).




Day 288, October 17
Beautiful Laura.

I took some family photos today, which I still haven't posted- yes, I'm a slacker.
This is Laura, the oldest of the three daughters in the family, and her eyes are A.MAZ.ING. 





Day 289, October 18
Annie and baby David.
Tera brought him over just so that Annie could hold him. 
She is so in love with David, probably as much as his own siblings.




Day 290, October 19
Lame-O picture.

My watch died.
It was one of those semi-nice watches, with a heart rate monitor, pedometer, and other fancy shmancy stuff.
So I bought a new one, the cheapest I could find this time, but that would still do the job.
When Pete gets home we are splurging and buying a GPS watch, so that he can use it on rides and I can use it on runs.




Day 291, October 20
Today I posted my 500th blog post.
Scroll down if you are interested in it.....

And yes, I realize it says "this posts" instead of "this post."
I fixed it, I promise.




Day 292, October 21
Need I say more?

3 comments:

Tera said...

Annie is so dang cute!

I love how well you take pictures of ordinary things (a watch, pancakes, etc.). My photo-week sort of sucked. Almost every picture was a last-minute-right-before-bed shot. I'll post them, but I need to put more thought into the upcoming week. :)

Thanks for inspiring me.

Pete said...

The 15th and 16th almost made me cry!
15th: I love knowing that my little princess misses me.
16th: And that Noah knows how to pick out the right beverage. AT-A-KID NOAH!!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I saw cute pictures of cute kids, and they I saw pumpkin pancakes...that's all I can think about.