Thursday, September 16, 2010

PhotoStory Friday: Project 365, Week 37




365
Hosted by Chris

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli



Day 252, September 10
I was asked to take pictures at an Eagle Scout Project over the weekend, so we went Friday night to help set up as well.  The project was a bike safety rally, so of course, there were many safety cones.




Day 253, September 11
The bike safety rally.  After all the kids had their tires, chains, pedals and helmets checked, they went on a short ride around the block using the hand signals they had just learned.  



Day 254, September 12
For those of you who know my Annie Love well, you know that she has massively curly hair.  Every now and then she asks to have it straightened, like today.  She wanted it to look like mine for church.  This straight hair adds years to my daughter who is already growing up too fast....



Day 255, September 13
This is how we do milk over here in Germany.
Flavored straws.
Forget dumping Nesquick in the cup, just use one of these straws, and your milk is instantly flavored!!



Day 256, September 14
I should go back and count how many times I have actually taken a picture of a Dr. Pepper...



Day 257, September 15
My kids love babies.
I always say they would be overjoyed if I had twelve more babies.
I'm sooo not lying. 
However, since I am not having any more babies, they have to settle for borrowing other people's babies.
This particular cutie belongs to my neighbor Tera, and Annie was delighted to hold him while she did a few other things.  The only way I could get Annie to let go of him was to promise her we would be back to see him in an hour. 



Day 258, September 16
Pete sent a package which arrived a few days ago, and I knew that it had a bunch of his clothes in it, so I wasn't in a huge hurry to open it.  However, today when I did open it, I found these books and this disc. He asked me to send some books for the kids to him, and then he recorded himself reading them.  I had hoped to listen to them tonight, but the night became chaotic (imagine that...) so hopefully we can listen tomorrow.  

2 comments:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

The books on cd in their daddy's voice will be a treat for them. My sister and dad did this for my kids and they loved it.
Flavored straws sound very cool!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so those little flavor crystals in the straw? They don't just suck up in the first sip?? How cool are those!