This past week has been insane.
Birthday parties, breakfasts with friends, classes, school, more classes, pictures....
And to top it off, my headaches have been insane.
Today I deemed myself non-functioning and attempted to lay on the couch for 20 minutes in an effort to calm my headache.
That was a no-go.
So instead, I let the entire house go.
The kitchen is covered in dirty dishes.
The living room still has baskets of laundry (it's all folded at least) everywhere.
There are even a few bags of groceries sitting on the floor... don't worry, I put the cold stuff away.
The kids had hot dogs and french fries for dinner. I chose a bowl of Chex for myself.
The bathrooms did not get cleaned.
My room looks like a tornado blasted through it.
No photo-editing or Zumba choreography happened either.
However, I did get the kids bathed and to bed on time. That's one point for me.
You'll all still be my friends though, right?
I guess the day starts early tomorrow with all the things I didn't accomplish today.
3 comments:
I promise I like you even better now, that's exactly what my house looked like this morning and I had no excuse for it. Except the sabbath. Can't clean on the sabbath right?
Shoot! I hope your headaches go away soon! Being a 'single' mom totally stinks. I think you should have a pajama day and watch movies tomorrow!
Of course we love you!!! Too bad I can't just hop on a plane and come visit!
Post a Comment