
Hosted by Chris

Hosted by Lisa and Cecily
Day 238, August 27
I drink A TON of this stuff..... why am I not smarter?
Day 239, August 28
Jason, Dawn and Lauryn.
This is one of the funniest families I know; everything they do makes me laugh- especially the way they interact with one another.
That's also the thing I love the very most about this family- their interaction.
It only takes a minute with these three to realize how much they really love each other.
Day 240, August 29
Cranberry and white chocolate cookies.
Possibly my favorite new cookie... ever.
Want to make them?... Here you go.
Day 241, August 30
Noah's first day of 2nd grade.
I'm still not sure how he got this big....
Day 242, August 31
This is what it looks like after an intense day of potty training at our house.
By the way, it's day three, and he's rocking it.
Day 243, September 1
This might be the strangest picture I have ever taken.
And it has my legs in it....
I do like me some new boots, though.
Day 244, September 2
This morning we woke up, and there was a very thick fog covering our city. As we walked the kids to the bus stop, I noticed that the dew drops were stuck to all the spider webs, and there were literally, hundreds of spider webs.
So when I took Annie to school, I took the camera with me. I let Cooper pick out all the spider webs he could, and I took pictures of them.
It was insanely beautiful.







5 comments:
I love all your psf pics. Your boots are looking very...German. I like.
stopping by from PSF.
Totally dig the boots.
The cookies make me want to go bake some!
And the spider webs give me the eeby jeebies!! ick!!
I remember laying Noah and Emma side by side, shortly after they were born, and though Emma is three weeks younger, she looked like she could have eaten Noah :)
Those spider webs are very cool!
How come you never make me cookies?
I dig those boots -- what did you say they were called again?
spiderweb pic is awesome!
3 things:
1. Noah is such a handsome boy!
2. I want to make those cookies!
and
3: SEXY boots!
Post a Comment