Sunday, May 9, 2010

Army Spouse Deployment Kit

Yesterday, my wonderful friend, Tera, came over to hug me and give me bag full of goodies. She calls it the "Army Spouse Deployment Kit" and it's full of all sorts of treats and items to get me through the next six months.

To wipe away my tears.

For a burst of energy on days that I don't have any.

To remind me that I am a lifesaver (this one had a special note on the back).

To tie things together when everything falls apart.

Kisses from my soldier.

Because now I have to be a Jack Of All Trades.

To help me roll with the punches.

To light my fire when I am burned out.

To remind me to laugh.

To remind me of the mounds of love and support I have from family and friends.

To light during moments of darkness.

To stretch myself beyond my limits.
Thank you Tera!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, Pam, this made me teary. What a nice "kit" and what a good friend!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

What a great gift.