Thursday, March 11, 2010

Project 365, Week 10

365
Hosted by Chris


Day 64, March 5
Pizza Casserole.
My kids liked this because it tasted like pizza.
I liked it because it wasn't pizza.
Wanna make it? Here you go.


Day 65, March 6
Last week when I went to the crystal factory, I foolishly took Cooper with me. Actually, it wasn't that bad, but he got pretty cranky near the end. So one of the workers reached behind the counter and pulled out this little ornament. They probably have a stash of them for just such an occasion. I didn't look at it until I got home, and realized that it was from 2000.
Pete and I celebrated "Our First Christmas" in 2000.


Day 66, March 7
This one is just for Uncle Chris.


Day 67, March 8
I had a plan for my picture today.
Ten years ago on this day Pete and I kissed for the first time.
I was going to set up the camera and take a picture of the two of us... kissing.
Well, then the missionaries from our church came over, and we were all busy until late at night, and I knew it just wasn't going to happen.
So instead, I caught this action shot.
The missionaries knife was a toy.
Pete's was not.

**No missionaries were harmed in the taking of this picture**


Day 68, March 9
Last week we were lucky enough to be given a whole lot of free stuff.
I mean A. Lot.
One of the free items was a huge weight bench and a bunch of weights. Pete and I have wanted one forever, so we have been giddy over it.
These are the baby weights, or at least some of them.
The big guns are on the other side of the room.


Day 69, March 10
Annie's friend Andrew came over to play. Now Andrew only has a brother, so there are no girl toys at his house. So when he comes over here, he is bombarded with Barbies and tea sets and dress up clothes. He has no problem dressing up like Spiderman and then adding a little Hello Kitty bling. Of course, Annie helped him along the whole way.
Cooper just thought he needed to be part of the group.


Day 70, March 11
My friend Tera needed some new shoes, and she dragged me along (with a big excited smile on my face the whole time.... I love looking at shoes). I ran into these cuties on clearance and couldn't resist.
Pete and I have made a deal, that I can buy a pair of shoes as long as I get rid of one.
Luckily I just got rid of three pairs.
Anyone wanna go shoe shopping?

On a side note: Pete was supposed to leave today for his deployment, however, it has been pushed back to some time in May. I'm grateful he gets to stay longer, but sad that he will be gone longer into the year, and miss some of the holidays.

And on another note: I will be in Prague next week (I know, you're all jealous) when I should be posting my 365. I will skip next week and double up the next week!

10 comments:

Cecily R said...

It sort of freaks me out how much Annie is growing into a mini YOU. Everytime you post a pic of her I think Teeny Pam!

Jon got some free free weights a few months ago. I've stubbed my toe on them enough for me to sort of hate them. That said, I do like your picture. Enough to inspire me to MAYBE redeem Jon's weights by getting a cool shot out of them. :)

imbeingheldhostage said...

I'm so glad you'll have him home until June! That'll give you a little more time to prepare. And Prague? Wow, I can't wait to see those photos.

Sue said...

Cecily is right - both of those pictures of Annie are deja vu for me - Pameloo, the Student Body President of the Kindergarten Class! Jeez, I miss my Anniebelle!

The shoes....awesome! I can just see you trying on those beauties...did you have on a skirt so you could swirl?

carol daniels said...

Looks like you're entertaining the missionaries back in the 50's. The black and white shot looks very cool!

And I love the weights picture.

It would be nice to be able to wear pumps like that!

MomOf4 said...

Love the shoes! Thanks to your hubby (and to you) for the work he does! Have fun in Prague - wow!

Corey~living and loving said...

Thanks for the recipe. :)

love the knife shot. cracked me right up.

Becki said...

super cute shoes! Kyle and I have the same deal about shoes...funny! Such good news that you get to keep Pete home a bit longer. Looking forward to seeing you this summer:)

kayerj said...

sounds like a great week--love the olive shot :)

Kaye-the road goes ever ever on

Chris said...

And Uncle Chris loves that shot!

Pete couldn't get those Bibles even with a real knife? I think I could have taken that missionary.

Obviously I'm reading your posts in reverse :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not a shoe person, but I'm loving those!

Love that Spiderman added some Hello Kitty bling. My little guy is always in something girly to dress up, the product of a big sister.

Enjoy Prague. That sounds like an amazing trip. Can't wait to see the pictures.