Thursday, February 11, 2010

Project 365, Week 6 / PSF

365
Hosted by Chris

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Mamarazzi


Day 36, February 5
I walked downstairs and found that this poor, defenseless little puppy had been hung from the ceiling. I have yet to find out what his crime was.


Day 37, February 6
The Amazing Cooper.
He can squeeze himself into tight spaces and then...
get stuck.


Day 38, February 7
The last minute shot.
I took this at 11 p.m. after realizing I hadn't taken anything that day.
On my nightstand you will find:
lotion
a mulberry scented candle
vapo-rub (or the cheap knock-off)
chapstick (never the same kind, though)
my U.S. cell phone
The phone doesn't work here, but I still use it for my alarm.


Day 39, February 8
This was my craptacular day.
But the end of the day proved well when I took some cool pictures, thanks to Pete making me get off my depressed butt and forcing me to take pictures of something. He suggested this.
Any ideas?


Day 40, February 9
It's really cold here, like, Wisconsin-cold here.
This is what Annie and Cooper look like in the stroller as we take Noah to the bus stop.
They also have their snow gear on for added warmth.
Do they make a battery operated warming blanket? Cause we need one.


Day 41, February 10
Buttered Noodles with Chicken and Lemon.
This isn't what it's called on my recipe blog.
I just can't remember what I named it.
Wanna make it? Here you go.....


Day 42, February 11
I know what this is. Do you?


14 comments:

Cecily R said...

I THINK the one Pete suggested is a crystal glass with light shining thought it. But I could be totally wrong. The other one...a fence of some kind. My brain is oatmeal today so I'm probably way off on both.

Marly said...

I'm thinking a fence.
Sabine loves getting in there in the steering wheel too. Must be something about being 2.

Corey~living and loving said...

oooo I just love your variety. the fence is cool...and the one that looks like a crystal glass. WOW!

Chris said...

Wow! That crystal shot is AWESOME!

I say fence. I always say fence. It's kind of my word.

Fence, fence fence. See, I told you.

I hope your week is improving.

Kiss Annie for me.

Anonymous said...

Ooh pretty! I like the crystal glass one. I've been having pretty craptacular days lately too & didn't even get any photos this week... bad girl! Stopping in from PSF!!!

LeAnn said...

Cooper is impressive! That mystery picture is intriguing. Hum, what could it be...

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

hehe. I love that you refer to the weather as "Wisconsin cold" since that is where I'm from. hehe. Of course now that I'm in Minnesota it is no better.

Is that a crystal glass? it's an awesome pic!

And is that lattice with snow on it?

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I love the crystal picture. That's so unique and really brings out all of it's textures.

And, those too look COLD! Yikes.

Last one? Lattice or a fence?

Michelle said...

You got some great shots for the week. The crystal glass was really neat. Or at least that is what it looks like.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so pretty. I especially love the noodles and your kids under the blanket. So sweet!

kayerj said...

I'm gonna say the last one is lattice with snow

your noodles look yummy

and I love the one of your amazing super-hero

Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Mamarazzi said...

great pics...love the snow on the fence!

carol daniels said...

A fence with snow on it is my guess. I love Germany, and it sounds like you are, too! The Mr. & I toured Germany for a couple of weeks last fall (he took a two week rest and relaxation from the war in Iraq). We would love to go back and spend more time. What places are you visiting? It would be fun to see some of them.

I'm just not getting the hang of this project 365.... fun!

Anonymous said...

We have that same puppy (or one VERY VERY similar). Wonder what he did to deserve that one?

The picture of the little guy getting stuck is hilarious.

Love the crystal looking one.

And my guess is latice or something like that.

Stay warm!!