Day 43, February 12
We had two extra kids at our house for the weekend.
It was a ton of fun, but there were a whole lot of wet boots in my hall way.
Day 44, February 13
I took this through a hole in our snow cave. I actually really like this picture.
Day 45, February 14
Valentine's Day.
Pete bought two potted flowers not yet in bloom for Valentine's Day; one for me and one for Annie.
Hers was a pink tulip. Mine, a purple hyacinth.
Day 46, February 15
Do I really have to explain this one?
I wish my grandma Hodson were around to see this girl in action.
Grandma taught me to put olives on my fingers and how to swear.
She would be so proud of Annie.
Day 47, February 16
Homemade Bread.
Nothin' better.
This bed is great because you don't need a breadmaker for it, just a mixer with dough hooks.
Here's the recipe.
Day 48, February 17
I found this little piece of awesomeness while on a walk with my kids.
It is a piece of the Berlin wall.
Here are some more pictures.
Day 49, February 18
My hyacinth in bloom.
Can't you just smell them?









8 comments:
Those boots are so great -- and the snow cave feels like a covert operation - very cool!
But, you know I'm partial to that full cheeked little devil of yours. Her uncle Chris misses her, and longs to hear her speaking German, with her little lisp. Does she still think everything's better with bacon?
oh my word....46 and 49 WOWOWOWOWOWOW! no words for how amazing.
The Berlin Wall piece is so dang cool! I'll have to go take the kids and show them. A great piece of history.
I love the snow cave shot and the boots. So fun!
You took some great photos! I love the snow cave shot! The Berlin wall is awesome.
ALL of these are so great. That shot of the wall is PURE awesomeness!
And Annie...I lurve her.
I like the wet boots shot, and really like the snow cave angle too, nice work! Love your blog!
Btw, my cousin lives in Hamburg (american, but married a German nat'l).. I love it there but had no idea you got so much snow in D-land!
Is a snow cave what it sounds like? That's an awesome photo. And I love the one of Annie...she's a beautiful little girl.
Oh my goodness Pam! I loved all of your pictures. Especially the milk bubbles : ). What a wonderful week you had. LOVE your Valentines Day gift for sure!
Post a Comment