Thursday, January 28, 2010

PSF/Project 365, Week 4

365
Hosted by Chris

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily


Sorry everyone... I'm lazy, so I combined the two this week.

Day 22, January 22
The one part of my camera that never gets any credit...


Day 23, January 23
We bought some furniture today. It's very large. It's also very detailed. Once it's all put in it's place, I'll make sure to post pictures.


Day 24, January 24
More food.
Peach Pork Chops and Rice.
I made enough to feed an army.
It was all eaten. By missionaries.
Want to make it? Here's the recipe.


Day 25, January 25
The ONLY picture I took the whole day.
And Coop's eyes look slightly evil.


Day 26, January 26
I pulled off to the side of the road and snapped a few pictures. The thing about Bavaria is that there are so many roads and trails to take, and you may not have a clue where you are going to end up.


Day 27, January 27
I have wanted to take a picture of this for a while now. It is at the entrance to a city called Mantel, which is a city I drive through almost every day. In fact, the city itself might be my favorite so far. Maybe it's just the road I drive. It's seems so old to me, although I don't think it's much older than the city that I live in. This is the city where you can always find the old man walking around in his leiderhosen. It's awesome.

Day 28, January 28
Breaks Up Mucus.
Can you tell by the picture where this sticker was placed?
Pete and I have had an on-going "joke" involving this sticker. It came off of a cough syrup bottle. We take turns sticking it somewhere for the other person to find. It has made it on to bars of soap, deodorant, ring holders, inside drawers, toothbrushes and combs.
But my last place was the best.
The reaction on his part involved a very loud laugh.

8 comments:

Cecily R said...

In 7 years (holy CRUMBS that's not very long) I want Isaac to be a missionary in YOUR area. Or at least, I want someone to be just like you in his area.

I'm jealous that you could take a real picture of a real dude in real leiderhosen.

I need an ongoing joke with Jon. Now I want to think one up. :)

AWESOME pics, as always!

Chris said...

What is that thing at the entrance to the city of Mantel? It looks like a giant tomb stone. Very cool.

Has Pete topped the toilet sticker placement yet?

Chris said...

I forgot to mention -- you know I love that olive shot!

Corey~living and loving said...

the sticker shot made me giggle. what a fun game for you two.

There was a photo I loved...now can't remember which one and I can't see them when I'm commenting....sigh...I'm getting old. LOL

Anonymous said...

The sticker is hilarious.

I love the picture from Mantel and looking down the trail through the trees. Beautiful.

MomOf4 said...

The toilet one had me laughing out loud. The one of your son was adorable. My kids to the olives on the fingers too. :)

Heidi said...

Please tell me you threw the sticker into the garbage after that one, I really don't know if I want to come back next week and see that sticker stuck to an apple.

I LOVE the shot of the road, it could lead to anywhere. It is beautiful and so old.

Your shot of the stone sculpture is wonderful too, such great texture and earth tones.
Looks like you had a great week!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That dinner looks SO yummy! The trees are so tall and someday I would love to visit that part of the world.
the sticker cracked me up! :)