Wednesday, January 13, 2010

365: Week 2


365
Hosted by Chris


Day 8 : January 8th



This is my carry-on. Notice anything wrong with the wheels?

This made for a very noise walk through the airport. On this day, I broke down and bought a new carry-on.

With round wheels.



Day 9: January 9th


This sticker is on the back of my dad's truck.

Some days I wish I could have this tattooed on my forehead.

Day 10: January 10th


All you fans of Chris, over at Life or A Reasonable Facsimile, will enjoy this.

This is what Chris does in his spare time: pretending to be a bird on the Wii, while sticking his tongue out with concentration.

Day 11: January 11th


Connor-Man.

I love this little boy. He is the son of my very best friend, Mandie. I was around when he was born, and he played with my kids while we lived in Milwaukee. He has some of the best eyes out there.

Oh, and he does a viscious dinosaur impression.

Day 12: January 12th


Texas Roadhouse Rolls.

Need I say more?

Day 13: January 13th


In the process of making food for the wedding luncheon the next day. This is what the dressing looks like, before I sent it through the blades of the blender.

Want the recipe for this? Here it is.


Day 14: January 14th


My brother-in-law, Andrew, and his sweet fiancee Michelle are getting married today. One of my jobs was to make the glass flutes pretty... how did I do?







10 comments:

Cecily R said...

CAn I just tell you how much I love your take on things? These pictures are RAD.

That wheel looks sort of like my brain feels today. A little flat on one side. Bleh.

Anonymous said...

Those wheels are too funny. I'm glad you have round ones for next time.

Mmmmm Texas Roadhouse rolls. I haven't been there in forever, but their rolls are the #1 reason to go.

Picture of Chris is great. haha

And I think you did a stunning job of making the glasses beautiful. Very nice!

Emmy said...

Great pictures! And yes you made the cups look great!

Corey~living and loving said...

great set of photos. :) love the rolls....and the grumpy one. :)

kayerj said...

the glasses are pretty, ya did good!

I want some rolls--now! the best I've ever had.

wheels--right out of the flintstones :)

love the shot of Chris.

Heidi said...

Yeah, not round wheels would make for a noisy ride.
I love the tatoo idea!
After looking at your pictures I'm starving! I think I want salad and rolls for dinner tomorrow. I'm going to have to snag that recipe.
I think you did a fantastic job with the glasses, they look very elegant. So how did the wedding turn out?
I love all of your pictures, but the one of Chris is awesome!
Thanks for sharing your week with us.
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

imbeingheldhostage said...

What a great round up of the week. If you find anyone willing to do that forehead tattoo, could you send them my way?
Chris is a hoot. Oh, get it?

Mom24 said...

Your pictures are terrific. I can't wait to see more.
Thanks for the dressing link.

Honey Mommy said...

Great photos! I never connected you with Chris before... how funny!

I am totally linking up next week, and hopefully my pictures will be as lovely as yours!

Chris said...

Pam is my sister-in-law, and she'll never be allowed in my house with a camera again!