Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Andrew and Michelle

Last Thursday, my youngest brother-in-law Andrew, and his fiancee Michelle, were married in the Bountiful temple. This was the entire reason for my trip to Utah last week. The ceremony, lunch and reception were just beautiful; I helped out with as much as I could. I ended up being a "pretend" photographer, just following Chris (the actual photographer) around the whole time.

Coming out of the temple.


They did a lot of this...





Like I said, lots of kissing.


She had the most beautiful dress.


One of my favorites.

What a stud. I was waiting for him to pop a cap in someone.

Again, a beautiful dress.





I noticed their reflection in the temple window and starting snapping shots like crazy.

The cake.

The refreshments: Juice, water and Ice Cream Sundaes.


No good pictures of the actual cake fight. But it was Awesome.

Tossing the garter.

These are Andrews boys. They destroyed the car... with bologna.

3 comments:

Cecily R said...

Pam, I say they had TWO real photographers there. And they are LUCKY to have you both. These are WONDERFUL!!

abby o said...

GREAT shots Pam!! Where were you at MY wedding?!? (of course, we didn't look that good anyway...)

Chris said...

Cecily is absolutely right -- these are magnificent!

(And thank you for not posting any of the pictures of me)