
Hosted by Cecily and Izzy 'N Emmy
Well, I'm back.
It's been a rough, rough summer. But I'm back.
That said, Welcome to Germany. This is where I live now. And here is the first picture you get to see from this very green country in which I live.
Before I moved, everyone said, "You have to get one of those shirts that say 'Where is Ausfahrt, Germany?'
Ausfahrt is not a place.
It means "exit" in German.
You will see this sign at every exit on the Autobahn (freeway). However, a large majority of the people who move here from the states see this sign all over the Autobahn and say to themselves, " Wow, there sure are a lot of ways to get to Ausfahrt."
I am proud to admit that I was not one of them. I did know what the word meant.
However, I am not so proud to admit that I had fun saying the word like a ten year old boy with a potty mouth might say it.
Go on. Read it again, with that ten-year-old-potty-mouth mindset. I'll wait.
You laughed, too. Didn't you?
7 comments:
Great to hear from you again. You are going to have WAY too much fun in that country! Soak it up!!
OH, I have MISSED you!!!! It made me so happy to see your post on FB!!!
And, I totally laughed. I really DO have a ten year old boy living inside me.
P.S. I need two of those shirts in Medium and XXXLT for Isaac and Jon. They would wear them and wear them with REAL pride.
Welcome back, Pam! Can't wait to read about your adventure in Germany.
Sorry you had a rough summer. Hope things are going well.
Love,
Carolyn
Too TOO funny I laughed when I read the title to the post! Looking forward to seeing Germany through your lens.
I'm glad you're back! I've missed you. I know I can always count on you to post regularly. I love it! I hope things are going well in Germany and that you are adjusting okay. The Ausfahrt took me a couple minutes. But once I figured it out I laughed!!
Yea!! I'm glad you made it there safely and hope you are all doing well. Man, I wish we had the funds so I could come visit you!
Post more photos! (when you have the chance.)
I want the shirt!!
Post a Comment