A few days ago, it was cold outside, but the kids really wanted to ride their bikes and scooters. So we pulled the cars out of the garage, and let them play inside it.
At the time, Cooper still thought crawling was the best way to go, and I wasn't smart enough to put pants, socks or shoes on him.
If you look close, you can see a leftover cracker or something on the bottom of his feet. Yummy.

16 comments:
THAT is tasty!
OMG!! Perfect pictures--I love it!!
hee hee - but I bet he had a nice bath!
Those feet are awful cute even covered in garage gunk! :)
LOL! I love these photos. It makes me feel better about the way my son looks (and smells!). :)
those have got to be some of the muddiest feet i have ever seen. I guess it proves that some fun was had
great photo friday
Actually, those photos make me wonder if the socks/pants/shoes would have gotten stained a permanent gray. I'd say good call on leaving them off!
I love little kid feet! Even when they're dirty...it means they are having fun!
I can so, so SO relate. It is the exact same at my house. I don't have a clue how three kids get so dirty. Dare I say I miss winter a little when we were all stuck inside??????? :-)
Was your bath water black after that? Nasty!
Black water in the tub was what I was thinking too! Pam, you seriously are taking some fantastic photos! Maybe when you're in town you can give me the scoop... I've been frustrated with my pics as of late. And I think we have the same camera, right? So, you can tell me what I'm doing wrong. :)
See you soon!
Even if you would've put pants and shoes on he still would've looked like that. I let my kids play outside and the dirt is still wet so they got all muddy in minutes. My kids never look clean even if they had a bath minutes before. He did get pretty dirty though.
I've had a blogging break so it was fun to catch up on your family. Your kids are growing up so fast (Noah can really read now?!) and happy b-day to Annie! Your week that began with Pete's knee surgery and ended with your strep throat sounded horric! That's the deal with kids right? Someone's always gotta be on duty no matter how they're feeling! I'm glad that ordeal is over for you guys. Handling dirty feet is pie compared to strep right?
Now that's the look of a kid having a great time! Just saving the crumbs for later... :)
Okay, that's nasty!
He looks like he had fun!!! I always equate dirt to fun had. :)
Post a Comment