Monday, April 27, 2009

Noah's Field Trip

Noah's class took a field trip to a local animal farm last week, and I decided to tag along.  
Not the best idea in the world.
It was freezing cold, Annie and Cooper didn't really care to be there, and they didn't get to see much because there were so many other kids.  
I couldn't take the stroller because we were walking through the mud, so I carried Cooper and tried to take pictures at the same time. 
Again, not the best idea.
Noah put his hand on a wooden fence as soon as we got there and got a HUGE sliver in his finger.  Of course, he was screaming his head off while I was pulling it out.
And somehow Noah's lunch didn't get packed into the box of lunches in the classroom.  Actually, a few of the kid's lunches didn't get packed.  So, he ate my lunch, which meant that I had to stop at Wendy's for 99 cent chicken nuggets on the way home. 

And why did I go on this trip?
Because Noah will remember that I was there, that I pulled a huge sliver from his finger and that I gave him my lunch.
That's why.

Patiently waiting.

Don't these two look thrilled?

Where's Noah?  I'll give you a hint... he's the only kid in the world that can wear a hood all the time.

Noah's teacher is the short one in the middle.

He's happy because he knows he gets to play on the playground.

Anyone own a fake cow?  Noah is really good at milking them.

2 comments:

Honey Mommy said...

I hate it when you want to do something fun and it is miserably cold. Just no fun!

You are a great mommy!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh that looks like a seriously fun time - cold weather or not!!