Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Talented Trio

Or should I say, the talented duo plus one.
One day, while I was on the computer, Noah came to me and announced that he had a trick to show me. I looked to my right, and he was balancing a spoon on his nose while standing on one foot! What amazing talent and agility! Little did we know that Annie had the same ability!

This morning Noah displyed his amazing ability at our Primary's variety show. I don't have it on video however, this is how it went:
Noah walks to the stage, turns and says, " My name is Noah. First I balance the spoon on my nose like this..." Then he does his trick, we all laugh and clap, and then he takes a bow. I couldn't see from the tears! I was laughing so hard!





Cooper's amazing talent is that he can stand up. Ok, so it's not that amazing, and he's not even standing on his own, but we think it's cute. He could care less about being on his belly or thinking about crawling, but stand him up and let him try to balance, and the smiles and giggles start flowing!



2 comments:

Sue said...

The talent of "spoon on the nose" comes from their mother, but the balancing on one foot must be a natural talent for Noah! I love to see talent passed on from generation to generation.

Love ya,
Mom

Laurie said...

I'm sad missed the show, I knew it would be a hoot, but Avery decided to have a fever Friday night and all of Saturday...