I know this is going to be the dumbest thing that I have ever blogged, but I am completely proud of myself, and because it's late, and I have nobody to share it with, you all have to be the recipient of my news.
I GOT INTO SMALLER PANTS!
Five pair, to be exact.
I have been pushing myself so hard to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (pre-Noah pregnancy weight, that is), and even today I had convinced myself that I was not seeing any progress. But, I decided before I went to bed that I would pull out a pair of pants and see. When those fit, I grabbed another... and another....and another... I found myself doing the Napolean Dynamite "yes!" (imagine the fist) everytime I put a pair on. Good gravy, I am excited!
I still have a long way to go, so I will keep pushing. I hope all of my exercise buddies keep me going! I love you girls!
3 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Wahoo Pam! Good for you! I'm going through the same struggle, but not fitting into those old jeans...bummer. Love my fat pants! I found your blog after you mentioned it at book club; so cute! Mine is threebabesunderthree.blogspot.com
Good for you! Dad says we need to see a picture of this new, fit you (although you've never been very "unfit")
Post a Comment