For a few days out of Spring Break this year we headed to the Wisconsin Dells again. It is known as the biggest Waterpark in America. We had a blast! We shared a condo with some friends again, and the kids loved it. I slacked a little on the picture taking...I didn't want to take our nice camera into the waterpark (especially after we lost Pete's cell phone), so all of our pictures were taken in the house or inside the playground. Sorry!
Annie was a little hesitant in the water... she isn't as brave as Noah. She was pretty content to just splash around in the little kids area, and do a few small slides with Pete. Noah on the other hand, is a maniac in the water! He would go on the big tube slides and body slides over and over again. At one point, after we hadn't seen him in a few minutes, we casually started looking for him, not worried at all. A woman came to us and asked us if we had lost a little boy in orange shorts. Not wanting to admit that we had, we said that we were just starting to look for him. She told us that he was with a lifeguard, and was probably just looking for us. When we finally found him, the lifeguard informed us that he had to jump in the deep end of the wave to pool to save Noah. Apparently, he had gone in while there were no waves, which is fine because he knows how to swim. But when the waves came on he wasn't strong enough to hold his head up. So he got in trouble and promised to stay out of it until we said it was ok to go in, and he stuck to his promise. We took him in later the next day. Cooper was not impressed with the cold water, and was happy to just be held the whole time. We did take him with us on the family tube slide, and he screamed the whole time.
Here are a few pictures of our adventures... minus the waterpark!


3 comments:
You're either going to have to live in a house with a pool or next to the beach. I can't believe how much that boy loves water. I'm glad the lifeguard got him quickly and that he's fine.
PS. Your pics of Annie and Cooper are super cute too.
I wish I was there! I guess we will just have to make one more trip!
Post a Comment