Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just Pictures

 
Pete gave me flowers last week, because it was a particularly rough week. I was just testing out the camera.

 
Annie loved the flowers. I took some pictures of her trying to eat the flowers as well. This was my favorite of her and the flowers. For the Emmons clan... doesn't this resemble a young Jordan?

 
Just another flower.

 
Cooper thought Pete was pretty funny.

Posted by Picasa
 
Cooper laughing at Pete.

 
I gave the kids "dinosaur hair" in the tub.

 
Posted by Picasa

Annie looks more like she belongs in Whoville, not so much like a dinosaur.

1 comment:

Chris said...

The pictures look great, especially the one of the white flower - that is really cool. The one of Annie really does remind me of Jordan, except Annie has a lot more hair at this point. Sorry to hear things have been so rough for you guys lately. I wish we lived close enough to do more for you than just tell you how sorry we are. Hope things start to improve.