My baby turned five. This is kind of ridiculous. He should not be that old!
On Coop's birthday, we woke him up, which normally is a task we have to rock-paper-scissors for... it's no fun, by reminding him what day it was. We let him open presents before school since it was going to be a busy day after school.
I picked up this hat in Austria. He LOVES dogs.
When I asked Cooper what he wanted for his birthday, his only response was "a laser gun." It was the same response every time. So that's what he got.
Annie knows how much he likes stuffed animals, so on one of her field trips, she didn't get anything for herself with her money and but bought him this instead. It was so sweet.
We had cinnamon cake for breakfast.
He came home from school with his birthday crown, full of birthday wishes from his teachers and friends.
That weekend, we headed to Nabba Dabba Doo to celebrate with is friends.
Even I had a little fun...
Smart boy. He knows the good presents.
Hmmm, what's in the pitcher?








No comments:
Post a Comment