Sunday, April 10, 2011

Let The Celebration Begin

To celebrate Annie's birthday this year, we took a group of friends to a place called Mega Play.  Its a huge, indoor playground, full of trampolines, slides, bouncy toys, bikes and tons of other fun things.  We've been to many birthday parties here, and spent many empty afternoons here.  This year I promised all the kids they could have their birthday parties here, which works great for me because I don't have to clean my house after a party. 













And because Pete and I were leaving the afternoon of her birthday, we celebrated as soon as she woke up that day.  She asked for chocolate chip muffins for breakfast, and then we opened all her gifts.  





Annie ended the day by having a sleepover (along with her brothers) and my wonderful friend Tera's house.  Tera was kind enough to watch the kids the night before our half marathon, and then they stayed the next night at my friend Paige's house.  Annie thought her birthday lasted all weekend, which was the best birthday ever in her eyes. 

1 comment:

Tera said...

Fantastic pictures! I love Annie. I'm glad she had such a special birthday.